

Today was a full day of fun! We headed back to the adoption center and did the notary and registration of her adoption. She is doing well today. She slept 10 1/2 hrs last night too! I was the one up listening and checking on her at all hours! She is definitely a good sleeper and didn't want to get up this morning. My girl likes to sleep in, lol! She is doing really well going potty on the big potty too. She had her first bath last night with us and loved it! She got me all wet splashing around and after I had washed her all up I gave her the wash cloth and she began to wash herself. Amazing what they do at such a young age in an orphanage. She doesn't like the hair bows, but we are working on that one. I found out today at the Medical Examination that Emily has Bronchitis. My poor girl, no wonder I can feel a rattle in her chest when she breathes. She has antibiotics and a natural herb that I have been giving her three times a day. So I just have to watch her. We have to go back to the medical clinic on Saturday for her T.B. test. We couldn't do it today because Wed-Friday is a holiday, it is the Autumn Moon Cake Festival here in China and we will have to have it checked to make sure we can go home. Emily is becoming more comfortable and I had to put her in a time out in her crib today for not listening to me when I told her No several times. She had a little fit and cried and so I put her in her crib until she calmed down. Gotta start now so she learns who's the boss! ME, not her!!! Little stinker! We got her giggling and laughing really good today and also got her some squeaky shoes. China is famous for the squeaky shoes, every time the child takes a step the shoes squeak, very cute...but getting annoying too! Thankfully we can take the squeaker out when we really get tired of it. Emily is definitely a sweetie and a stinker all rolled into one!






No comments:
Post a Comment