My big donation before I exchanged it!
Guangzhou from our hotel room
We have made it to the White Swan in Guangzhou. It is very hot and humid here and the hotel is very nice. Everywhere you look there are new adoptive parents with their new babies. They are all so sweet. We have one family that will be getting a little boy and I think the rest are girls. There are 3 other families that are with us here and will be receiving their children tomorrow too. Another couple and I exchanged money today. That was fun experience! They are very slow too. I am glad that that is over. I will feel better when the fees are all paid, most of those will be tomorrow. It will be a short post because I am tired today and need to get some rest before I get my little peanut tomorrow. Good night all!






No comments:
Post a Comment