
Waiting for office to open so we can get our little ones

Meeting Emily for the first time, yes I cried!



Mommy and Emily

Thanking God for this beautiful child

The social workers from Pan Yu Social Welfare Institute

She loves her Cheerios!

A little upset, thought I was gone and then she came over to me and grabbed my hand

Her first laugh with us, playing with mommies sunglasses

Quite fashionable, don't you think!!!

She is so smart, putting Cheerios on sucker stick

The stickers Aunt Chimene gave her, lol!
I have my daughter, Emily! She is so beautiful and smart too. They brought her to me and she came right to me. She is very curious and immediately started looking through the bag I brought. I gave her some Cheerios and she went to town! She loves her food, so she is going to fit right in. Chimene said she has her Polish side too. A little temper and loves to eat! My little Chinese-Polish girl, lol! She is very inquisitive as well. I gave her a sucker and she began to put the Cheerios on the end of the stick...WOW! So amazing! She has a little cold right now, but has medicine to take and takes it like a trooper. I walked away to throw some stuff in the garbage and she looked for me and started to whimper and then came over to me and reached for my hand, she already is bonding with me. Back at the hotel Auntie Chimene gave Emily stickers and helped her put them all over her face! Thanks Aunt Chimene! On our way to dinner at Cow and Bridge, a Thai restaurant she held my hand and walked with us and then reached for Auntie Chimene's hand too..awwww! Our first dinner experience was fun to say the least. She threw the chopsticks on the floor and the holder across the room and broke it. Not to mention the water that went everywhere, lol!!!! It was fun, Chimene has been a big help too. Thanks Sis! Emily is doing awesome! She definitely is her own person and is quite a sass-a-fras at times, but I love her so much already! She is going to have to learn no about some things, but the poor thing doesn't know what we are saying, but doing great. Her lip will need some future repair, but I can't believe how sweet she is. It has been a good day. She had a bath and is now asleep, my precious little angel. Thank you God for choosing Emily to be my daughter.
What a beautiful post! You have some lovely pictures from your first day together. I am so happy for you! She is adorable.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. She's adorable and shows so much personality so quick, how great for you.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy her. All the best to you and your precious Emily.
The Carr's
She is precious, congratulations. I am looking forward to more pictures. Blessings.
ReplyDelete