


My Thursday was not shaping up to be a good day. I went to the bank to find out that the lady had already order money for the next week and I would have to wait another week to get my new money for China. She told me it would be here on the 14th of September and we will leave on the 15th...WHAT?!?! Seriously, what ifs started running through my head and panic set in. I called Brian and he told me to relax it would all work out. The bank lady did tell me that it WILL be here no question, but what will the condition of the bills be...who knows! After coming home from that experience I wanted to check out facebook and play around on the computer a while and what do you know...it won't start. Come on, this isn't happening! Not my laptop that I want to take to China with me. UGH!!! So I took that in and he said he would look at and call me the next day...well that was Thursday and it is now Saturday and no call....COME ON! Talk about stressing out. My friends have been wonderful in offering their laptops and I love them for suggesting it, but I just wouldn't feel comfortable. Thanks though Hil! So I am praying that all will work out and in the worst case I get a new computer, I guess. So when that all died down, I decided to go on my Mac upstairs and opened my email and saw an email from my Social worker, Sarah with a file attached...OMG, could it be?!?!?!?! Tears of joy streamed down my face when I saw new pics of my baby girl staring back at me. She is so beautiful. I am wondering if she is with a foster family and not in the orphanage which would be wonderful. Thank you God for answering my prayers and letting me see my darling Emily again before we meet. I didn't get a weight or height, but I did get a daily routine and the satisfaction of knowing that she is being taken good care of and doing alright from the pics. God is good. 11 more days and off to China, God is definitely good!






No comments:
Post a Comment