Wednesday, September 15, 2010
China Bound!
I can't believe the day is finally here! It is still surreal for me, maybe stepping on the plane a little later this morning will make it finally sink in. I am sad to leave my loved ones behind, but soon they will have a new great granddaughter, granddaughter, niece, and cousin! I am going to be a mom in just a few short days, OMG...a MOM! I have prayed for this for so long and now it is finally becoming reality and no longer just a dream. I am blessed. Thank you Mom and Dad for helping me along this journey, soon you will have your first granddaughter to love. Chimene, thank you for coming with me on this journey. You are a wonderful mother and I am blessed to have you with me. Brian, thank you for taking care of my babies at home...be good to them and I expect 2 cats there when I get home! And thank you for being my rock these last few weeks too. I am gonna just go with the flow and enjoy every minute good or bad and the next post will be from China!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment