
I thought this photo was so sweet! We were
in the bathroom and she started looking in the
little mirror at herself. I called to Chimene
to grab the camera and this photo is priceless!
Thanks for capturing the moment, sis!

This is a new fav of Emily. She likes to come and sit
on our laps when she is tired. It is so sweet.
She will grab her blanket and of course put the thumb
in her mouth and just lay on your lap. I especially
love this photo of Aunt Chimene and her. It is so precious!
Ok, I post all the sweet Emily pics, but this is the
real Emily! Sassy and wanting mommy to hold her.
She will let Aunt Chimene hold her sometimes, but
she is a mommy's girl all the way. With that being
said I know how my sister secretly is laughing.
She has been a savior on this trip for me and I am
so glad that she was able to leaver her family and
come with me to get my daughter!
I love her little hands!

The first night we brought her back to the hotel
we decided to give her a bath. Her little legs were
so dry. I heard that most of them had dry skin so after the
bath, I laid her on the bed and lubed her up with Johnson's
Baby lotion. Well after that first night she will sit and put her
little hands out and wait for you to put some lotion in them.
I taught her to rub them together and then rub them on her body.
It is so cute! I love bath time and Aunt Chimene and I have
been sharing in the fun.






No comments:
Post a Comment