Monday, September 27, 2010

An afternoon at the pool!

Aunt Chimene teaching Emily to pose

Another pose, you go girl!

Work it!

Mommy and Emily in the pool!

Loving the water!

Taking a break!

Em's new floaty, Thanks Aunt Chimene for going to get it!!!!


Well, we finally made it to the pool! Aunt Chimene didn't want to go in because she wasn't feeling well so it was just Em and I. I first took Emily into the big pool and she started to cry. I couldn't believe that a girl that loved her baths so much, didn't like the swimming pool. So I took her into the kiddie pool and sat with her and tried to get her to splash around like she does in the tub. After a few minutes in the kiddie pool I thought I would try it again in the big pool. This time she started to like it. The girl finally had no fear in the pool. She jumped in too. I am so happy that she likes the water since we live by so much of it. Aunt Chimene went got Emily a floaty for the pool. She liked it a lot. Emily even went under the water a few times too and didn't seem to mind. I taught her to hold her nose and put her face in the water, she actually did it, so cute! So mommy and Emily spent the afternoon in the pool while Aunt Chimene basked in the heat of shade. It was fun to watch Aunt Chimene try and take pictures of us in the pool, they do not like you to take pics at the pool, but we did anyways! It was a nice relaxing afternoon followed by a dinner at The Cow and Bridge for our usual. We are so going to miss that restaurant, but Chimene and I can't wait to come home. We both miss our loved one so much!

1 comment: