



Today was a free day for us and of course it rained all day! So we stayed in today for the most part. We took Emily to the Swan room which is a child's playroom. She absolutely loved it in there. Amanda and Jeremy were there with Ezra too. As we were playing Ezra came over to me and wanted me to pick him up. Well, Emily saw this and had a fit! She came right over ranting and babbling something and my guess it was "Hey, that's my mom, leave her alone and go get your own mister!" It was too cute. She was totally jealous of him with me. And the funny part is later I was on the computer looking at pics of the day and Chimene had taken pictures of the incident and she started ranting again just looking at the pics...LOL!!! Too funny, she definitely knows that I am her mommy and doesn't want any other children to be held by me. We both took a nice long nap today too. We did venture out to get our laundry and get bottle water for the next couple days. On our way we stopped at the Starbucks here to get Frappachino's...YUM! I am not a coffee drinker at all, but these taste so good especially because the food is not very good here. Chinese food is NOT like Chinese food in America that's for sure. While we were at the 7-11 we decided to go into the little shops next door. As I was looking at stuff I noticed that Emily had a little Coke can that was filled with candy. My daughter is a clepto! I cannot believe she would take that...so we took it back and apologized. Oops, gonna have to watch her from now on. Silly girl! For dinner tonight we ordered Papa John's pizza, Emily's first pizza! She liked it and the bread sticks too. It was pretty good and a nice remembrance of home. Shiyan, our guide her came to the room tonight and said that Em was very smart and that she is bonding good with me. I think so too! I was so worried about that, but it has been so easy with her. I thank God that she has bonded so well to me and my sister. She finally gave Chimene a kiss today too! My little peanut is so sweet. The internet is really slow today, so I will post pics later!






That is so funny! Looking forward to more posts and pictures. Blessings.
ReplyDelete