Saturday, September 18, 2010
For Emily
In just a few short hours, both our lives will be changed forever. I have loved you from the start of this process and on June 22, 2010, I loved you even more. My heart was overjoyed when I saw your little face for the first time. It is funny how you can love someone so much form just a photograph. You are loved by so many people baby girl, it makes me smile. I can't wait to hold you in my arms and see your little face for the first time. It's ok if you cry, I might cry too. I am so looking forward to all your firsts, your first laugh, giggle and so much more. Soon you will have your Forever Family! I have waited so long for this day and now it is finally here. I can't wait to be your mommy and you my daughter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment