Saturday, October 9, 2010

New Camera!







































































































































































































































Today I decided it was time to get a new camera. My camera has not been working very well. I took my dad's camera to China, thanks Dad! The flash hasn't been working right on mine. So Brian, Emily and I went to Best Buy and I purchased a new Canon camera. I like it a lot! We started playing with it as soon as we got home. I have been reading the manual all afternoon to see what it can do and it is pretty cool. It amazes me the technology they have in cameras today. So much better than the old point and shoot and hope it turns out. We went to watch Jacob's football game today too. Of course, I took my new camera and let our photographer Austin take the pics! He did a great job taking pics of Jacob playing. So I thought I would share some of the pics with the new camera.
Emily is getting used to the dogs more and more each day. She is still a little upset when she wakes up and they are in her room with me, but other than that she is loving them more and more each day. It is cute to watch them getting to know each
other. Emily does love the kitty cats! She lays on poor Chase and squeezes his head and he tries to get away from her...poor kitties!
Life is good and we are in a pretty good routine so far. I have had some challenging days, but for the most part it has been pretty good. It has just been a huge change for all of us and I have gotten a little stressed out, well a lot at times. I am learning to relax and go with the flow. Emily is a joy and even when she is a big stinker, I still love her! We are both learning how to be mom and daughter together. It isn't always easy, but I wouldn't trade it for the world, especially in the morning when I get her out of bed and she reaches for me and gives me a big hug. That is the best ever! I love being a mom! I thank God everyday for the precious gift he has given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment