Sunday, October 3, 2010

Brian

First meeting Emily


Eating dinner, yum yum!!!



My world has been changed forever this past month. I have been an emotional mess up and down wondering if I am even going to be a good mother and one thing has remained unchanged and that is Brian. He came into my life in May and we have shared a wonderful summer together. He has opened my eyes to the beauty that is Northern Michigan. I have lived here for 6 years and never really taken the time to explore the small quant towns around us.
He has been supportive of the adoption since we met. As the weeks got closer to the adoption and stress settled in, he had always been there to calm me down and tell me that everything would be alright and it would all workout. He has always been right. He calls me "OCD girl" and yes I am at times, but I call it being organized! He puts up with my quirks and my organizational skills, lol! He has been absolutely amazing!
I wasn't sure how Emily would be around him or him around her, but being in China and receiving some of his emails and IM's, I knew how much he already loved her like I did. I cannot tell you how glad that makes me and how thrilled I am to have him in our lives. I know that I am a strong woman and probably would be fine if he weren't here, just a little more stressed out. I am so happy Brian is here to help me with Emily. They are a joy to watch together. My dad talked with me the other day and told me that he can see how much Brian loves Emily and that was so good to hear my dad say.
Thank you baby for being there for me when I definitely need you the most. I truly believe that God brought you into my life and Emily's for a reason. I can't wait for us to watch her grow. We love you and are so glad you are in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment