Monday, October 18, 2010
First doctor visit today!
Today was Emily's first doctors appointment. Of course, Mommy forgot everything that she was supposed to bring except for the urine sample. Mommy was not feeling well last night and today, touch of the flu. Not fun at all, thanks to Brian for putting Emily to bed yesterday while Mommy was busy being sick. Unfortunately, I didn't get much sleep so I wasn't very prepared this morning. The visit went well. Dr. Claussen said that she is the size of an 18 month old and I have to agree. She is in 1% and 2% of kids her age on the charts...who needs those charts anyway! She is perfect just as she is. She was checked over head to toe and then it was time for her to be re-immunized. Plus another TB test, poor girl! My baby had about 8 shots today and her little legs are so sore now after her nap. She is having a hard time stepping up. I tried to take her outside and move so the soreness wouldn't be so bad, but she just wanted to swing. Poor thing, she is just laying on the floor and actually watching Max & Ruby right now. I feel so bad for her, it took everything I had not to cry with her when she was getting her shots. My brave little girl. How pathetic, she just tried to get up and she is so sore, my heart is breaking for her. I wish I felt better too, I just don't want to get her sick. Now we are waiting for a phone call from the specialist so we can get her palate looked at and start that whole process. Hoping my little one isn't as sore tomorrow, poor peanut=(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment