Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall

Emily and Hayley

Emily playing in the leaves.

Mommy and Emily

Mommy being silly playing in the leaves.



Mommy, Emily and Brian

We tried to get the whole gang in the pic..Tucker James wasn't cooperating!





I love Fall! It is my favorite time of year with all the beautiful trees changing colors and cool crisp days. Today was a great day. It is Sweetest Day and I my sweetie and I celebrated last night by going out for dinner together. Emily had her first sleep over at Grandpa and Grandma's house. She cried when I dropped her off and it broke my heart. I had to call after dinner and check on her and was told she was doing fine and ate a big dinner too. She's always a good eater anyways. Brian and I had the morning to do some grocery shopping and we got her a new coat and snow pants for this winter. It was nice to go shopping and not have to rush home for nap time. We picked her up later in the afternoon and played cards with Grandpa while she napped. I think she was happy to see her mommy today! I was really happy to see her too! When we got home we raked some leaves and played in them. I haven't had so much fun raking and playing in the leaves since I was a kid. Emily wasn't really sure about them, but we took pictures and then we took her for a ride in her wagon. Thanks Kate for the wagon, she loves it!!!! It was a perfect fall day with my two sweeties. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

No comments:

Post a Comment