Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Emily's Birthday!!!


Decorations for Emily's b-day!



Emily's birthday cake

Emily's mini cake

Loving the party hats!


Celebrating with Hayley and Tucker


Slurp, I love Mommies Fettuccine Alfredo!

Happy Birthday to you....

Happy Birthday dear Emily...

Blowing out her candles!

Yummy cake!

I think I can put it all in my mouth at once!

Opening gifts

Fisher Price Little People house from Mommy and Brian

Ni' Hao Kai lan ride along from Aunt Chimene and family!
She loves her car so much!!!!!


Happy 3rd Birthday Emily!!!!! Yesterday was her birthday and I tried to make it very special for her. I know that she really doesn't get it all yet, but it was a joy for me to do it for here. I invited my parents and Nana over for dinner. My sister and Jacob came, plus my Aunt Chris came up so she got to celebrate with us too! I decorated the kitchen up with Hello Kitty! I had to make most of the decorations myself because no one had HK stuff besides plates. It turned out really cute, if I do say so myself. I made shrimp and chicken fettuccine Alfredo for dinner with a Caesar salad and cake and ice cream for dessert. Emily liked mommy's dinner, she asked for 3 helpings of fettuccine and still wanted more! My girl is such a good eater. When it came time to open presents she went right at it, ripping the packages open one by one. Amazing how smart she is! Emily got clothes from Grandma,Grandpa, and Aunt Chimene and pj's too! She also got a new book and a Ni' Hao Kai lan ride on toy. She loves that so much, thanks for the great gift Aunt Chimene!!!! Mommy and Brian got her some pj's and a Fisher Price Little People house. It is so cute, it makes sound too. She had playing with that last night, but made sure that her Kai lan car was right by her too. Emily's first birthday here in the U.S. was a huge success! I am blessed to have such a great family, a wonderful man in my life and precious daughter. Happy 3rd Birthday Sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment