
Emily and her reindeer!
So sweet!

Emily got so excited when she saw the reindeer antlers!

They all were getting tired!


I can't believe how fast my time off with Emily went. Time flies when your having fun! I had to go back to work this weekend and I am very sad about it. I miss our family time at home on the weekends with Emily and Brian. Hoping that someday in the future I will be able to get off the weekends so we can have our family time back again.
The Holidays have been so much fun so far, we can't wait for Christmas, visiting Santa and all the firsts this Winter. So this week I decided to take some pictures of Emily with the dogs for our Christmas card this year. I brought our the reindeer antlers with bells on them for Tucker and Hayley to wear and a cute little pink Santa hat for Emily to wear. Emily got all excited when I brought them out. I did my best to get everyone situated in front of the x-mas tree too. Ya, that was fun! Two dogs and a rambunctious 3 year old, not pretty!!! I did manage to get everyone somewhat in front of the tree and now the trick was to get all three of them to look at me and Emily to smile. Oh the joys of being a mom, lol! I got some cute photos and chose one for our x-mas card this year too. My friend Jill, who adopted her little Ella from China a year before me posted on facebook a song that I would listen to every year at this time and cry. It is called "Merry Christmas" by Third Day and it is about a little girl in China waiting for her family and a family waiting for her. If you get a chance listen to it, it is a beautiful emotional song. I am so happy to have Emily home for the holidays this year. Thank you God for finally making my wish come true!






No comments:
Post a Comment