
Not ready for Santa yet!

Did someone say Santa?

Bath done!

Ready for Santa now!!!
Loving her new baby stroller!
Santa's toyshop!
Mommy and Emily!
Brandon and Emily
Em modeling her new jewels!

Well the year is almost over and Emily got to celebrate her first Christmas at home with Mommy and Brian. I think I was more excited than she was. She really doesn't understand Christmas and Santa yet. Next year I think she will totally get it and be waking us up. It was a nice peaceful morning showing Emily what Santa had brought her and opening presents as a "Forever Family" at last. I couldn't have asked for a sweeter girl. She woke up on Christmas morning hair all over and tired. Soon after a quick bath and shampoo she was sporting her Santa shirt and pigs for the day. Emily loves to look in the mirror at herself after I finish doing her hair, especially when she get pig tails put in. She always giggles and says oh! Too cute!
She loved all her gifts from Santa and us. She especially liked her doll stroller. I got her a view master as well and it only took a couple tries to figure out how it works, now she is a pro at it.
She had a lot of fun at our family Christmas with the boys. She was too cute saying her cousin Jacob's name. The day was filled with lots of excitement and fun for her so it was no wonder that she was exhausted after day two of no nap and fell asleep very quickly on Christmas night. It was a beautiful morning with my baby girl, one that I will never forget. Merry Christmas to all and a very Happy New Year!






Love the bows! Glad you had such an enjoyable Christmas. Blessings
ReplyDelete