
Meeting Santa for the very first time.

Santa was so good with Emily.
My sweet pea loves Santa Claus!
We took Emily to see Santa Claus tonight! I couldn't believe the prices they were charging for a picture with Santa. The cheapest package was $20 for two 5x7's. Wow! I could see if a portion of the proceeds went to a charity of some sort, but it didn't. Thankfully, I brought my camera and was able to get a few pictures of my own.
Anyways, Emily loved Santa!!! She walked right up to him and grabbed a coloring book and sat on his lap. It was absolutely adorable. She touched his belly and then touched his mustache. So sweet and Santa was so good with her! He told her that he loved her so much, aw! I think she would have sat there all night if I would have let her, but said good bye and blew him a kiss. Emily's first visit with Santa was perfect!









No comments:
Post a Comment