Monday, February 28, 2011

Chinese New Year

Emily's favorite face!

Yummy, egg drop soup!

Mommy and Emily

Grandpa gave her some hot tea.

Grandma and Emily

Grandpa and Emily

My favorite pic of Emily and me

Who's a cutie?

My China doll!


I haven't posted in a while and thought I better update my blog. We celebrated our first Chinese New Year with Emily! I dressed my little China doll in a traditional Chinese dress and did her hair too. She is such my girly girl, I love it! She loves having her hair done and getting dressed up pretty. It is so cute. After we do her hair she always looks in the mirror and smiles and says awww. Too cute!
So this year, we decided to go out to China Fair for dinner. Grandpa and grandma came with us too. Emily loves egg drop soup and then I got her some noodles too, another favorite of hers. The restaurant was packed and we all enjoyed our dinner. I hope that in a few years when Emily is old enough that we will make home made egg rolls and dinner at home. We will make it our Chinese New Year tradition. I get excited just thinking about it! My little girl is changing so much in the first 6 months she has been home. I love being Emily's mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment