I thought I would share Emily's room with everyone. Her room has been done now for 3 years. I knew that I wanted her to have a girly girl room when she finally came home. Of course every girly room is pink! It is my favorite color and I hope that it will be hers too, at least for a while. I also knew that I wanted her room to have ladybugs in it because ladybugs are good luck for Chinese adoption. I had my dad help me with the molding around the white border. I stamped ladybugs and flowers, used my scrap booking paper to make her name on the wall. I love the way the letters turned out. Decorating Emily's room was truly fun for me. I was blessed to have a best friend give me a crib, changing table and many other items that she had used for her little girl. I totally appreciate her generosity now more than ever. I can't even imagine having to purchase many of those items right now. (Thanks Kara, love ya) Only 17 more days until we travel. Soon the empty room that I spend time in and think about my little girl will soon be filled.
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment