My I-171H paperwork (updated fingerprints)has finally arrived! So now I am just awaiting my TA (travel arrangements)for China. I can't believe that I maybe meeting my daughter very soon. It is still very surreal for me after 4 long years of waiting. I think that reality will finally set in as I step onto the plane to China.
I have been very busy getting everything ready for Emily's arrival. With the help of my Mom and Brian, we have painted the living room, laundry room, stairway and upstairs hall. My Mom has been wonderful and has painted all the trim in the entire house~Thanks so much Mom, I truly appreciate all your help and effort! I have cleaned out everything and am getting ready for a HUGE garage sale very soon. I can't believe all the stuff I have found in the basement and closets to sell, WOW! Hopefully the sale will be a success and I can get rid a lot of this stuff, if not I will be making a generous donation to Good Will. I just have the deck and swing to stain and the house should be about ready. My list just keeps growing day to day with new things to do before I leave for China, I just hope that I can get most of them done. My work weekend is almost done and I am looking forward to tackling some items on my list and also taking time to relax at the beach too! Gotta love summer in Northern Michigan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






You're doing awesome, girlfriend... I know it has been such a long road. Can't believe you are almost at the end of this journey, only to start a whole new one!! Way to go with the purging and the projects.
ReplyDeleteIt's so wonderful to see the smiles on your face and the joy in your eyes. I am more than thrilled and super excited for you and your fam!
I love you, my friend... xoxoxoxo
Kara