
Emily on Gotcha Day 2010

Emily today Gotcha day 2011

Mommy and Emily 2010

Mommy and Em 1 year later!
Emily is a very independent little girl, loves people and loves to eat! She is attending preschool and loves it. She gets to ride the bus too. I get asked every morning if she is going to ride the bus, lol...silly girl. Emily fits into our family so well. She loves her Mema and Beba (Grandma and Grandpa) as well as Aunt Chimene, Uncle Michael and the boys. We call her our Polish Chinese Princess!
I owe a gratitude of thanks to my Mom, Dad and my friends for helping me watch Em, while I am at work...it has meant so much to have them take care of her for me while I work.
I couldn't have asked for a better daughter. God has truly blessed me with a keeper. She is sensitive and caring and the apple of Mommies eye. I thank God everyday for Emily and the happiness and joy she brings me. She truly is a blessing and I love her so much. Happy Gotcha day peanut, Mommy loves you!






No comments:
Post a Comment