
Emily and her piggies!

Mommy and Em

Cheese, ready for school.

Loved her shadow

Saying "Hi" to Ms. Deb

Off to school she goes, sniff sniff
Today was Emily's first day of preschool. She was a little tired this morning, but was so excited to ride the school bus again. Of course she wanted her hair done in two piggies. It's so cute, she will always say to me "No mom, two piggies, k?" And when she says it she always holds up two fingers. I love that, it is so stinkin' cute. After breakfast we took some pictures and then went outside to wait for the bus. I was happy to learn that Deb was going to be her bus driver again this year. Emily already knows her from last year, so it was perfect. We happily waited for the bus and I can't tell you how excited Emily was when she finally saw the bus coming. Deb and Martha the bus attendant greeted us with a smile and were very happy to see little Miss Emily. As the bus drove away, I have to say that mommy was a little sad seeing her go. I was very happy when she got home to tell me what a fun day she had. My little girl is getting so big. I am so proud of her.
No comments:
Post a Comment