
Emily meeting Minnie before we board the ship.
Mommy and her girl
The family

Memaw and Bebaw with Em

Mickey and Em

My pretty princess
Mommy and her princess
Mommy at the turtle farm

Em holding a baby turtle
Our dinner servers James and Cindy




We went on our very first cruise ever this January. A 7 night Western Caribbean Disney cruise! Emily, my parents and I went on the cruise and we had a fabulous time! I cannot say enough about Disney cruise line, they cater to everyone and especially my princess. Emily was so excited to meet Mickey and all his friends. She met Minnie Mouse first when we checked in and boarded our cruise and let me tell you, my girl was excited! Every character she met she was excited to see and had to give most of them kisses on their noses. The food was awesome as well as the entertainment, I had no complaints at all. We visited Key West, Grand Cayman, Cozumel and Castaway Cay (Disney's private island). The weather was lovely, in the 80's every day. We spent our days in the sun and swimming with Miss Em. She had such a great time dressing up as Princess Tiana and White Snow (that is what she calls Snow White and I love it!) We also got a wonderful surprise because of Emily. While we were getting a picture with Mickey, he motioned to a crew member and they asked our room number. I had no idea what that was about, but went with it. Later that week, Emily received a letter from Peter the character manager inviting us to the Art Gallery for a special meeting. When we arrived outside the gallery there were 3 other families there as well. Peter told us that Emily impressed the characters so much that they wanted to meet her. We had 15 minutes to take pictures and meet all the characters, WOW!!!! What an honor and I am so proud of my girl. She is so wonderful and her personality shines and Mickey saw that in her too, just like her Mommy sees her everyday. What a proud moment to be Emily's mommy. It was fantastic! We can't wait to go back on another Disney cruise!!!! Emily still talks about it everyday. It was an awesome family vacation that I so needed!






No comments:
Post a Comment